- UK Mainland Orders take 2-3 business days to be delivered to you.
- International Orders take 7-10 business days to be delivered to you.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- U.K Orders will receive free shipping.
- International Orders - Dependent on item (shipping costs can be determined at Checkout)
Click & Collect:
- Your Order will be ready to collect the next working day at a convenient allocated time slot
Please bring the confirmation of your order with you and a form of ID or the card you paid with.
Note: You can show your order confirmation via your smartphone to the associate in store.
International Shipping Disclaimer:
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER FOR ORDERS SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF U.K
DUTIES AND TAXES
- When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
- Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order.
- Merchant's Jewellers does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply.
- The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of U.K), the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions.
- If a product is seized and destroyed by the customs, or returned to U.K, we will not be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds. It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the shipping costs when the buyer wishes to have a second delivery attempt after the product is returned to Merchant's Jewellers